Shooting Range Attendant
- The volunteer will be present to monitor range use during scheduled hours of operation from September - March.
- The volunteer will remind the public of range rules when necessary and assist with clean-up and related maintenance.
- The volunteer will articulate information relative to VDGIF and the use of public facilities.
- Monitor and supervise range activities
- Observe compliance with range rules and regulations
- Assist with clean-up and general maintenance
- Should be knowledgeable of shooting range rules
- Must be knowledgeable of firearms safety
- Should be able to assist with light-duty general maintenance and clean-up
- Should be able to interact with the public in an effective and positive manner
- On-the-job training
- Advanced-as determined by responsibilities undertaken