Board of Game and Inland Fisheries Meeting
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 9:00:00 AM
The Board of Game and Inland Fisheries intends to meet to hear public comments on non-agenda items; approve the October 18, 2012 meeting minutes, and may hold a closed session during the meeting. The Board will hear the following Committee Reports:
- Wildlife, Boat, and Law Enforcement: Mr. Turner, Chairman of the Wildlife, Boat, and Law Enforcement Committee will report on the activities of the January 14, 2013 Committee meeting.
- 2012–2021 Bear Management Plan
- Quail/Early Succession Habitat Program
- Regulatory Reform
- Finance, Audit and Compliance Committee: Mr. Colgate, Chairman of the Finance, Audit and Compliance Committee will report on the activities of the December 6, 2012 Committee meeting.
- Bear Cub Rearing Facility
- Education, Planning and Outreach: Ms. Caruso, Chairwoman of the Education, Planning and Outreach Committee, will report on the activities of the EPO Committee.
- 2013 Legislative Update
Listen to this meeting
|Entire Meeting||4:32:24||31.9 MB|
The above audio files require Flash Player to be installed on your computer. It is available as a free download from Adobe's Web site.
Note: if you are deaf or hard of hearing, the Department will provide a transcript of any of the above meeting segments. Please e-mail or call (804) 367-9231 or (804) 367-1000 for V-TDD.