Board of Game and Inland Fisheries Meeting
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 - 9:00:00 AM
The Board of Game and Inland Fisheries intends to meet to approve the minutes of the August 17, 2010 Board Meeting; hear committee reports from the Finance, Audit and Compliance; Wildlife and Boat and Education, Planning and Outreach. The staff will present for final action the Fisheries, Wildlife Diversity and Boating Regulations and the Elk Regulation. The Staff will also present the draft Elk Operational Plan. The Board will take action on the following items:
- Motion to advertise a possible fee increase
- Final Action-Naming of a recently-acquired Southern Timber tract
- Final Action-Fisheries, Wildlife Diversity and Boating Regulations
- Final Action-Elk Regulation Proposal
Listen to this meeting
The above audio files require Flash Player to be installed on your computer. It is available as a free download from Adobe's Web site.
Note: if you are deaf or hard of hearing, the Department will provide a transcript of any of the above meeting segments. Please e-mail or call (804) 367-9231 or (804) 367-1000 for V-TDD.
- Download "Adjournment" (MP3)