Virginia Lifetime Hunting & Fishing Licenses
Open the door to a lifetime of enjoyment in the great outdoors of the Commonwealth of Virginia with a Lifetime Hunting, Freshwater, Trout and/or Saltwater Fishing License and leave an endowment for future generations of Virginia's wildlife enthusiasts. With your purchase of a lifetime license, you will receive a license that is a durable plastic card designed by renowned wildlife artist Carl "Spike" Knuth.
The lifetime hunting license is valid for small game only. The holder of this license is required to obtain all additional state and local licenses (the current big game license, archery license, crossbow license, muzzleloader license, bonus deer permit, national forest permit, and other permits are required in addition to the lifetime hunting license if you participate in these activities).
Lifetime License Application Forms:
Resident Application (Fillable PDF)
Non-Resident Application (PDF)
Disabled Lifetime Licenses
- Disabled Resident Lifetime License Application (Hunting, Trapping, Freshwater Fishing, and Saltwater Fishing) (PDF)
- Non-Resident Disabled Lifetime Saltwater Fishing License (PDF)
- Virginia Resident Disabled Veteran's Lifetime License Application (Hunting, Freshwater Fishing) (PDF)
- Replacement Disabled Resident Lifetime License Application (PDF)
- Physician's Affidavit for Disabled Hunting and Freshwater Fishing License (PDF)