What’s New for 2016-2017
- Hunters and anglers can download all current valid licenses and new licenses to their mobile device and display them for Conservation Police Officers. Note: a hard copy of the Deer/Turkey and Bear Licenses must still be carried.
- New enhanced online licensing system
- Users will be required to create a customer account
- Users can enroll in DGIF’s new auto renew program
- DGIF will begin offering a durable hard card license for an additional fee.
- New Quota Hunts application process. Go Outdoors Virginia is a completely online solution that simplifies the application process and is available to you whenever and wherever you are.
Wildlife Management Areas
- Ware Creek WMA has been added in New Kent County
- Additional lands have been added to several WMAs.