This section of the Department's website provides quick and easy access to agency forms, including various license, permit, and boating registration & titling applications.
The majority of the forms listed are provided in PDF and require the free Adobe Reader program to view and print. Completed forms and associated fees, if applicable, should be mailed to the address listed on the form. If you have questions about a form, need assistance, or can't find what you're looking for, please contact us.
- Lifetime Licenses
- Certification of Applicant Identity or Gift License
- Resident Disabled Lifetime License (Hunting, Trapping, Freshwater Fishing, and Saltwater Fishing)
- Non-Resident Disabled Lifetime Saltwater Fishing License
- Special Annual Basic Freshwater Fishing & Hunting Licenses for Partially Disabled Veterans
- Virginia Resident Disabled Veteran's Lifetime License (Hunting, Freshwater Fishing)
- Special Annual Basic Freshwater Fishing & Hunting License for Non-Resident Totally and Permanently Disabled Veterans
- Replacement Disabled Lifetime License Application
- Physician's Affidavit for Disabled Hunting and Freshwater Fishing License
- Special Guest Fishing License Application
- Certification for Domicile Resident Licenses and Permits to Hunt, Fish, or Trap in Virginia
- Youth Hunter Education Compliance Form