Chickahominy Lake - Regulations
- Regulations for anadromous (sea run) striped bass in the lake are the same as for striped bass in tidal waters.
- For information on Striped Bass regulations contact the Virginia Marine Resources Commission (VMRC) at 1-800-541-4646.
- Walker's Dam represents the fall line on the Chickahominy River; thus all river herring caught above the dam must be released.
See the fishing regulations section on the web at: Fishing Regulations
- Gasoline-powered motors are allowed (no size restriction).
- Walkers Dam: Only rod and reel and hand lines permitted within 500 yards below dam. It is illegal to snag fish at Walkers Dam.