Replacement Awards

To replace trophy fish awards certificates, Master Angler Awards, or Expert Angler Awards contact the VARP office at (804) 367-1000 or email us to request a replacement application. Complete the application and enclose the appropriate replacement fee:

  • Certificates will be replaced for a fee of $4.00 each
  • Patches will be replaced for a fee of $5.00 each

Please note that before we can replace an award, your request must be located in our master files. We cannot replace a record that we do not have on file. All replacements are with our current certificate series.